All the best of comfortable, casual living awaits you in our newest Sharon Heights listing.
The location. Sunset Lane is a cul-de-sac which including Sunset Court comprises only 17 homes. The entrance to Sunset Lane is opposite the popular Sharon Heights Duck Pond, a favorite community gathering place. The home is within a few minutes’ drive or bike to Sand Hill Road providing the perfect commute location to 280, Stanford, SLAC (Stanford Linear Accelerator) and downtown Menlo Park and Palo Alto.
The home. When our clients first saw the home, they thought this would be a great place to attract their adult children and grandchildren and no wonder. The home is designed to enjoy comfortable living with its open and spacious interiors. The focal points from almost every room are views to the lovely, private backyard with black bottom pool. The sky-lit remodeled kitchen includes maple cabinetry, blue pearl granite counters and island with gas cooktop. The kitchen opens to the light-filled generously sized family room with vaulted ceiling. The fireplace set in a stone wall, an entertaining bar and sliding doors leading to the pool makes this family room the perfect after work retreat! The rich, solid wood double door entrance makes a grand statement and leads to the separate living room with fireplace and the separate dining room with bow window. The foyer, entrance hall and dining room enjoy beautiful and low maintenance stone floors.
The bedroom wing includes 4 well-sized bedrooms, one bedroom and the master open onto the patio and pool through sliding doors. The newly remodeled master bath includes the dressing area vanity includes dual sinks in a granite counter and a spacious walk-in closet. The bathroom with skylights has an oversized tub, separate shower with two shower heads, water-closet and bidet. This room enjoys a private, enclosed patio with access to the pool. The remodeled hall bath vanity includes dual sinks in a granite counter and a tub/shower. New hardwood floors in the hall and bedrooms complete this wing of the home.
The yards. In the backyard above the pool is a truly magnificent heritage oak tree with surrounding deck. This beautiful yard, with camellias, azaleas and rhododendrons, is completely private. Prolific orange, lemon and grapefruit trees line the side yard. The front yard enjoys a circular driveway which accommodates off-street parking and a walled rose-bed. A separate wine room and work space are located in the oversized garage. Lastly, the home is in the award-winning Las Lomitas School District.
- 4 bedrooms 2 ½ baths
- Separate living room with fireplace
- Separate dining room with bow window is open to entrance hall and pool
- Sky-lit remodeled kitchen includes maple cabinets and blue pearl granite counters, island with gas cooktop opens to step-down family room
- Separate laundry and ½ bath adjacent to kitchen
- Family room includes vaulted ceiling, fireplace with stone wall, and entertaining bar overlooking pool
- Master bedroom has sliding doors to pool. Remodeled dressing area includes vanity with dual sinks in granite counter and walk-in closet. The sky-lit separate and spacious bath area includes oversized tub, shower with dual shower heads, water closet and bidet
- Three additional bedrooms include one with sliding door to pool
- Hall bath includes vanity with dual sinks in granite counter and shower/tub combination
- Garage includes wine room and workshop area
- Black bottom pool with solar and gas heating
- Deck surrounds heritage Oak tree
- Mostly Anderson double pane windows and sliding doors throughout
- House 2,720 sq. ft., lot 13,420 sq. ft. per MLS listings
Virtual Tour Available!
Visit this property...