A creation of a prominent local visual artist and her husband, this unforgettable home on a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of the charming Willows neighborhood will take your breath away! The Mediterranean style home’s focal point is the interior staircase with wrought iron balustrade leading to the 2nd story master bedroom addition.
Open light-filled interiors include the living room with fireplace which flows into the dining room. The charming kitchen includes breakfast area. The family room/study includes built-ins and french doors which lead through an arbor to the lovely backyard. On the main level there are two bedrooms and one full bath.
At the top of the staircase is a welcoming alcove before you enter the phenomenal master bedroom retreat. Coved ceilings and a balcony contribute to the charm of this wonderful room. The attached bathroom includes two sinks, large shower and water closet. Additionally there is a large walk-in closet.
The amazing backyard includes a parterre with central fountain. Instead of the usual fence, there is a beautiful stucco wall with a focus point of a mature deodar cedar tree. The two car detached garage is located down the drive adjacent to the home. No detail has been overlooked in this truly unique home.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths
- Master bedroom suite with coved ceiling, built-in cabinetry, French doors to balcony, spacious bath with separate water closet, walk-in closet
- Family room with built-in cabinetry with French doors to back yard
- Living room with fireplace
- Dining area adjoins living room
- Electric kitchen with eating area
- Backyard with parterre, fountain and mature deodar cedar tree
- Detached two car garage
- Laurel elementary schools and Hillview middle school
Virtual Tour Available!
Visit this property...