Reminiscent of the immortal song sung by the group Alabama, this home is “just off the beaten path” and “where they know you by name and treat you like family.” Just a few homes off of Valparaiso Ave., in a friendly neighborhood is this wonderful “all seasons” home.
Accessed from the living room and family room, the west facing back-yard is simply wonderful! There is a great vista from this yard with lawn, deck, play structure and no utility poles! Inside this transitional[MC2] New England/farmhouse is a great family friendly floor plan! The first level includes the spacious living room with fireplace, separate dining room, guest bath and functional kitchen open to the breakfast area and family room with fireplace. Upstairs there are two en-suite bedrooms including the master with a great reading/desk nook. Two additional bedrooms share the guest bathroom. Great features include gleaming hardwood floors throughout, a staircase with large skylight and wrought iron balusters, quartz and granite counters.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 ½ baths
- Spacious living room with fireplace, great space for a big screen TV and sliding doors to rear yard
- Formal dining room
- Kitchen with granite counters, gas cooktop and oven opens to breakfast area with family room beyond
- Powder bath with quartz counters
- Master suite includes wonderful reading nook under the gabled roof and bath with separate tub and shower, dual vanities with quartz counters
- Guest bedroom includes its own bath with granite counters
- Two additional guest bedrooms, one with Murphy bed, share hall bath with tub/shower combo
- Separate laundry room
Quick Facts, all approximate and buyer to verify: 2613 sq. ft. of living space, 6250 sq. ft. lot, Las Lomitas School District